What's new
Fortnite Chatter

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Our hearts go out to the people of Ukraine and everyone affected by the violence. Our thoughts are very much with the people there and with the Ukrainian community across the world. #StandWithUkraine

Expert, Intermediate or Beginner? Rate your Fortnite Skill set.

GoddyOra

Official Master Chatter
Chatter Bucks
Cash
$0
How would you rate your gaming skill on Fortnite: Battle Royale from 1 to 10, with 1 being absolute beginner and 10 being expert.

I think I am somewhere in between Intermediate and Expert so I would give myself a solid 7/10.

What about you guys?

Megatron

Master Chatter In Training
Chatter Bucks
Cash
$0
I would give myself a 3/10 because I only play via Mobile phone and kinda started not so long ago (about 6 months now)

OP
OP
GoddyOra

GoddyOra

Official Master Chatter
Chatter Bucks
Cash
$0
I would give myself a 3/10 because I only play via Mobile phone and kinda started not so long ago (about 6 months now)
Honest assessment, With more practice you will be a 8/10 in no distant time. Keep playing pal!

AllowingArk0210

Former Owner
Staff member
News Reporter
Chatter Bucks
Cash
$0
$10 Cash Out
$10 Cash Out
I would say I'm about an 8. I've played for a long time, I know all the basics, and I can build like a pro. I don't always win, which is unfortunate, but I am well accustomed to the game.

Barida

Average Chatter
Chatter Bucks
Cash
$0
I am currently at 5/10 as there are other areas of the game that I look forward to improving on. Playing Fortnite is more like fun to me at the moment and finding a competitive rival again is what I am looking forward to.

TeeGee

Average Chatter
News Reporter
Chatter Bucks
Cash
$2
$25 Cash Out
$25 Cash Out
$25 Cash Out
$25 Cash Out
I only started playing fortnite a few weeks ago , so rating my skill set I would say it would be around 3/10 at the moment. Quite low, but I'm really picking up fast though. The game got me hooked..lol

basjvr

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Chatter Bucks
Cash
$5
How would you rate your gaming skill on Fortnite: Battle Royale from 1 to 10, with 1 being absolute beginner and 10 being expert.

I think I am somewhere in between Intermediate and Expert so I would give myself a solid 7/10.

What about you guys?
im giving myself absolutely 1/10 i dont play it everyday so its normal for me to be not that good at the game. But i hope in the future ill get better :)