What's new
Fortnite Chatter

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Our hearts go out to the people of Ukraine and everyone affected by the violence. Our thoughts are very much with the people there and with the Ukrainian community across the world. #StandWithUkraine

Hackers vs Streamers

TheNewsGuy

Newbie Chatter
Chatter Bucks
Cash
$0
In a video uploaded on 01/10/2022 to the secondary channel of the streamer CouRage, called More CouRage, we can see how he collects his encounters with a cheater who can fly in Fortnite. The video in question is just below:

At minute 01:20 you can see how CouRage is eliminated by a player who flew around him and shot him like nothing. Indeed, both in this title and in many others of this and other genres, the possibility of flying (and not falling) gives us an extreme advantage since it is not an action that can be performed by itself in the game, and that remains reserved for hackers and other cheaters who use tools to access and modify game code. In the rest of the video, the offender in question is seen flying and moving at will.

To add insult to injury, in the CouRage video we can see how the player in question uses the Fortnite function of masking our nickname from the rest of the players (it appears, simply, as "PLAYER [332]"), although that does not prevent reportable to you, as CouRage did.

Fortunately, these kinds of things are isolated cases, although the fact that it has appeared to Ninja and company in a joint stream may imply that it is a case of deliberate trolling and / or stream sniping. That is, players who deliberately get into games where streamers are broadcasting in order to ruin their experience. In any case, it is still one more curiosity of the many that Fortnite offers us.

PowergetthePower

Junior Chatter
Chatter Bucks
Cash
$0
Luckily I have never met a hacker, however I have friends who tell me that they constantly find them.

If that were to happen to me, I would be really angry, I don't see the grace to ruin the gaming experience for another person, they are sad people with nothing to do.

Bizdustry

Junior Chatter
Chatter Bucks
Cash
$0
Great video. I hate hackers in video gamers, whether or not it's against a streamer. Those that feel good whenever they utilise exploits are either childish or content with living in denial. I'm guessing such individual is facing real issues (poor upbringing, academic failure, dependencies) and just wishes to scent the win, even if it's only a phoney success.

soulsahil

Official Master Chatter
Chatter Bucks
Cash
$0
Hackers are cheaters and losers. Hacking a game to your advantage is so low and disgusting.
Yep I feel as a hacker you accept yourself that you are incapable of even using the arrow keys on your own. I mean they are so irritating.

Heatman

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Chatter Bucks
Cash
$100,000,005
$1 Cash Out
$10 Cash Out
$5 Cash Out
$10 Cash Out
$5 Cash Out
Hackers are very serious problem in the gaming industry and not just for Fortnite alone. It's really sad that they have the tools that enables them to carry out their acts however they feel like. Well, I will always try to have my account protected to the best of my knowledge and pray I don't fall a victim.