What's new
Fortnite Chatter

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Our hearts go out to the people of Ukraine and everyone affected by the violence. Our thoughts are very much with the people there and with the Ukrainian community across the world. #StandWithUkraine

Having issues placing traps

Heatman

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Chatter Bucks
Cash
$6
$1 Cash Out
$10 Cash Out
$5 Cash Out
$10 Cash Out
$5 Cash Out
I started having this issue with placing traps recently. They used to work but I think that there is a new bug or glitch in the system that makes the trap not a place immediately when you do it.

Have anyone else experienced this issues?

AllowingArk0210

Former Owner
Staff member
News Reporter
Chatter Bucks
Cash
$0
$10 Cash Out
$10 Cash Out
I haven't been on since the most recent update and it wouldn't surprise me if there were several bugs going around. Normally when a big update takes place, there are some issues that arise that Epic has to do another small update to resolve.

OP
OP
Heatman

Heatman

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Chatter Bucks
Cash
$6
$1 Cash Out
$10 Cash Out
$5 Cash Out
$10 Cash Out
$5 Cash Out
Yeah, that's very correct and the good part is that it's not failing completely. But it needs to be a lot more smooth. I'm sure they are working on it already.